Campground Information & Rules
Check-in & Check-out: Check-in is 12:00PM. Check-out is 11:00AM. Late check out may be available depending on the next reservation. You must get pre-approval at office.
Camp Office Hours: Monday - Saturday 10:00AM - 6:00PM. Sunday by appointment only.
Quiet Hours / Lights Out: 11PM - 7AM. Please allow others to get a good night's sleep.
Speed Limit: Do not exceed 10 MPH. You will be fined $25 for exceeding this speed limit. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave the campground without refund. You are responsible for your guests.
Children & Safety: For safety, children should be supervised by an adult at all times. Children using the bathhouses, playground, dog park, nature areas must be supervised by an adult at all times.
Tent Campers: Must have a tent. Only 1 tent per tent campsite. Price includes 6 campers. 6 Campers maximum per site. Do not tie, nail, or screw anything to trees; hammock straps are acceptable.
RV Campers: 6 Campers maximum per site. Rates include 2 adult campers. Additional adult (18+) campers are $3 per night. Extra tent on an RV site is $10 per night. Generators or Tarps are not permitted.
Parking: You may have 1 vehicle parked at your site. Parked vehicles must be fully off the road and within your site. Overflow parking for vehicles/boats/trailers is available throughout the park, please coordinate with the office.
Reservations & Cancellations: Nightly/Weekly: Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival are subject to a $40 cancellation fee. Monthly/Long-Term: Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival are subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore, we do not give refunds due to sand, trees, the discomforts of nature, illness, work schedules, dislike of your neighbors, or change of minds of staying. We do not give any refunds / pro-rate for early departure.
WiFi Internet / TV / Free DVD Rental: Free WiFi is available throughout the campground. Cable TV is not available. Sign out a free DVD from our library at the camp store. Smart TV boxes, Antennas, & DVD Players are for sale if needed.
Pets: Please keep pets leashed and quiet at all times. Stay with your pet at all times. Aggressive dogs will be asked to leave. Always clean up after your pet. Pets are prohibited in bathrooms. $25 Fine for any violations.
Campfires / Fire Rings / Picnic Tables: Fire rings & Picnic tables are available by request first come first serve. Do not move fire rings. Do not burn Trash or leave trash in fire rings. Do not bring in firewood which could contain bugs. Firewood is available for purchase at the camp store.
Trash: Follow the golden rule of camping and leave your site cleaner than you found it. We do not have site trash pickup. Place your trash in the dumpster provided across from the office. The dumpster is for household trash only. Items such as furniture, appliances, mattresses, construction debris, chairs, etc. must be taken to a landfill:
Convenience Center. 1709 Oxpen Road SW, Supply, NC 28462. 8AM - 6PM Mon., Wed., Fri. & Sat.
Brunswick County Landfill. 172 Landfill Rd NE, Bolivia, NC 28422. 8AM – 4PM Monday through Saturday.
Restrooms & Laundry: Leave area clean & notify management if disorderly or requires maintenance. Dish, pet, and clothes washing in the restrooms is prohibited for sanitary reasons. Quarters for laundry machines are available at the front office.
Clotheslines: Permitted for the temporary drying of beach towels & swim wear only. Must be attached to the tent or camper. Do not attach to trees.
Emergencies: For park maintenance emergencies please call: (910) 842-1809 or (910) 408-9829. For all other emergencies (fire, medical, or other rescue need) please call 911. All other non-emergency matters should be addressed during office hours.
Wildlife & Wilderness: Do not harm wildlife. Please be cautious of venomous snakes such as copperheads, alligators who frequent NC inland waters & wetlands, & plants such as thorns or poison ivy. Please respect the forest. No trees, bushes, or plants, to be cut, removed, defaced, damaged, or injured in any way. Do not tie, nail, or screw anything to trees; hammock straps are acceptable.
Safety: Please drink responsibly. Illegal drugs, public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, and use of profane language will not be tolerated. Violation is grounds for your immediate ejection. This is a private park and your safety is important to us. Please notify the office if others will be visiting your site, and provide their names and vehicle information. NC & Federal law enables the carry of legally registered firearms and we generally encourage you to legally ensure your personal protection. The recreational use of firearms, BB-guns, slingshots, and fireworks are prohibited within our campground.
Please Respect Others. Do not enter or walk through the sites of others unless invited. Keep your possessions and vehicles on your own site. Do not crowd or encroach on other sites (whether vacant or occupied) or on the "green space" or breathing room between sites. Keep personal belongs concealed, especially when not present. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. No solicitation.
Vehicles, Golf Carts, ATV, Motorcycle: All vehicles must be registered and insured, be road worthy, and be driven on the roadways only. No speeding, reckless, or drunk driving. Obey standard traffic rules. (10 MPH)
Policies / rates are subject to change at any time. We reserve the right to enter any site at any time. We are not responsible for damages, injury, or loss by accident, weather-related damage, theft, or fire to RV or property of any guest. We reserve the right to refuse service and to decline to allow a space to be occupied. The registered guest is the “responsible party” and accountable for the actions of all family members and visitors. We reserve the right to eject any guest, without refund of rent or deposit, for: Unpaid rent, Violation of any rules / policies, Repeated speeding violations, Verbal or physical threats / actions from any guest or visitor to another guest, visitor, employee, or management, Deliberate damage or destruction of property belonging to HBRV, other guest or visitor.
Thank you for staying with us! Please review us online @ Facebook, Google Maps, etc.
Additional Information for Long Term Guests
Monthly Guest Requirements
Campers must be manufactured in the last 15 years to be eligible for a monthly rate.
Mobile homes are not permitted.
Permanent additions (indoor living space, heated square footage) are not permitted.
Campers must be registered, insured, and titled in the name of the registered guest.
$10 Background checks are required for any adult guest staying more than 30 days.
Valid Credit Card information must be on file at all times.
Guests must have a valid driver's license and own a vehicle. A copy of a driver’s license and camper registration must be provided to the office.
Subletting is not permitted.
We reserve the right to refuse or end reservations for any reason at any time.
A Long Term guest is a month to month guest with no reservation end date who will pay monthly. A one month deposit is required to reserve the site.
A Monthly guest is a month to month guest with a reservation end date who will pay monthly. A $100 deposit is required to reserve the site.
Deposits are returnable 30 days after departure, less any outstanding electric bills; provided you have given at least a 2-week notice, are not being ejected, are not in violation of any rules, and your site is left clean. Site cleaning charges will apply to any site not left clean. We do not prorate rent; see our weekly and daily rates on our website HBRV.net. $100 reservation cancellation fees apply for less than 14 days notice.
• Payments may be made at the office during business hours, or by phone at 910-842-1809. Check may be mailed to 2650 Liberty LN SW #22A, Supply, NC 28462
• No refunds for early departure. We do not pro-rate.
• Late Payments: Campsite monthly payments are due on or before your reservation date. A $10 per day late fee will be added starting the day after your reservation date. If monthly payment is not made in full within 10 days of reservation date your reservation will end.
• Power (up to $100 per month) is included. Power in excess of $100 will be billed to the guest at the same rate the power company charges the campground plus a $5 service fee.
Some visitors enjoy sharing the pleasures of camping with their dogs or cats. To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable experience, we have established some guidelines.
▪ All pets must have proof of current vaccinations.
• We do not accept animals with any bite history.
• No more than 2 pets are allowed per site.
• Bring the leash. Dogs must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners' vehicle/RV. ($25 fine for violations) Do not leave a tethered dog unattended.
• Please clean up your pet waste and dispose of it properly. Pet droppings must be picked up immediately, on or off your site. ($25 fine for each violation)
• Good behavior is required. Dogs of any breed that are hostile or aggressive will be asked to leave the campground, along with their owners and reservation responsible guest.
• Remember manners. Constant barking bothers other campers. If your pet is too vocal, you'll need to find other accommodations.
• All pets must be kept inside when you are not at your site.
• Small temporary dog kennel / fences are permitted for your pets to enjoy the outdoors with you. Dogs must still be on a leash and be supervised at all times. These are for temporary occasional use and must not be left up for more than 48 hours.
• Bring your helper. Service dogs are welcomed. (Leash and aggressive behavior rules apply.)
An Attractive and Healthy Park...
Thanks for joining us in Tiny Living.
• You must be able to pack your camper and campsite yourself in the event of a weather evacuation.
• RVs must remain mobile and are not permitted to be placed on blocks/foundations, or have tie-down straps.
• Keep your site neat and clean. If your site is not kept clean you will be given a notice to clean it within 24 hours. If not addressed, you will be charged a $10 per day fee until resolved.
Permitted: Fire pit, picnic table, outdoor furniture, 1 grill, cooler, 1 outdoor rug (only on gravel areas, not on grass), 1 canopy, 5 potted plants, 3 yard decorations (not hung or attached to trees), minimal string / solar path lights turned off at quiet hours. [Anything else can be kept in your camper or in a storage building]
Temporarily Permitted (for no more than 48 hours at a time): Clothesline, dog kennels/fences, foldable tables, hammocks.
Not permitted: Garbage, indoor rugs, indoor furniture, indoor fixtures, appliances, pools, hot tubs, jacuzzi, tools, lawn/garden tools, weedwackers, lawnmowers, broken down tools/parts/vehicles, tires, paint cans, construction materials, exercise equipment, pet waste, permanent fencing, permanent pet structures, gardens (use community garden), plants in the ground (use pots), wood in contact with dirt, firewood more than 30 days old, anything hanging on trees, or anything moldy or deteriorating, anything not designed for outdoor camping / tiny living, etc.
No wood may be in contact with the dirt. Firewood must be stored off the ground and not in contact with any tree. Wood that has ants, beetles, or roaches on it must be removed immediately.
No more than 2 fires worth of firewood may be stored at your site. Wood may not be stored for more than 30 days.
No standing water.
No dead plants or empty planters.
Nothing may be stored under your camper, especially wood that can house bugs and snakes, or containers that can hold water and breed mosquitoes.
Fire Pits must be cleaned out regularly. Trash left in fire pits attracts bugs. Trash is never to be burned in fire pits.
Anything on the ground that has bugs under it when lifted up must be removed immediately.
▪ You must keep the exterior of your RV clean and in good repair and your yard clear of leaves, sticks, etc. If your RV has mold, you must clean/power wash your RV ASAP. If your RV is not kept clean you will be given a notice to clean it within 24 hours. If not addressed, you will be charged a $10 per day fee until resolved.
• You must obtain permission before making any alterations or additions to your site, including decks and storage buildings. We do not allow any construction that requires a permit from Brunswick County, including any permanent additions or decks greater than 100 sq ft.
1 single storage building is permitted to a maximum size of 8’x10’. It must be at least 1 foot inside the edge of your site. You must have a site large enough to accommodate a storage building. It must be temporary, above ground and not on a permanent foundation. No permanent power may be run. Siding must be Metal, Vinyl, Cedar, or T111. Roofs must be shingle or metal. Plywood/OSB of any kind may not be exposed to the exterior. Colors may be white, silver, or brown, or a color approved by the staff.
Decks are permitted. We recommend you hire a local handyman/contractor. They must be made of treated lumber. It must be temporary, above ground, not on a permanent foundation, not attached to the RV, and not touching dirt in any way. It must be no higher than 30” from the ground, and no larger than 100 sq ft. It may not have railings, other than stair handrails.
No screened porches, fences, or building additions are permitted.
No Plywood or OSB may be used for decks or storage building exteriors.
No wood may be in direct contact with dirt.
• No Tarps may cover your RV for more than 7 days while repairs are made.
• Disabled, non-licensed, non-registered, or non-insured vehicles must be repaired or removed within 7 days or it will be towed at owner's expense.
• You are required to keep your site vegetation properly maintained, including frequent grass cutting, weed pulling, up-keeping any landscaping, etc. Do not cut down or trim any tree or shrub within the park. Some are protected by state law. Please report any limb concerns or shrubbery trimming requests to the office.
• Winter: Only manufactured skirting is permitted, and in the winter season only. You are responsible to winterize your camper. In freezing temperatures you should disconnect your hose and sewer lines. Should you choose to keep them connected, you should keep water dripping and wrap exterior hoses in insulation and approved hose heating elements. If your hose freezes and bursts the campground pipes, you will be charged a $75 repair fee. Any winterization should be removed in the Spring when notified by the office.